Our management policy seeks to:
- Have our company remain a medium sized consultancy firm whereby we can assure our clients the highest quality service and the personal attention of at least one of our partners, at all times.
- Continue to have a dynamic management structure, thereby opening up opportunities for all employees for advancement.
- Encourage communication amongst all by continuing to have an “Open Door” policy.
- Employ staff from previously marginalised communities in order to achieve a balance of personnel reflective of the demographics of the country.
- Encourage and advance all employees to their full potential by continuing to sponsor further education and training.
- Continue to expose our technical staff to all divisions within the firm in order to avoid stagnation within a particular discipline thereby ensuring the broadest possible exposure to all spheres of engineering.
- Give just reward for performance expected.
- Foster team spirit and unity amongst our staff by means of regular social and sporting events.