At BSM Baker, we are dedicated to transformation & have adopted the following practices in order to achieve this:
- Employing staff from previously marginalised communities in order to achieve a balance of personnel reflective of the demographics of the country.
- The implementation of mentorship programmes as a way of transferring knowledge and skills that are required in the industry.
- Giving students the opportunity to apply for internships which allow them to gain specific knowledge, skills and exposure to the field.
- A focus on Enterprise Development in order to assist the growth and long term sustainability of majority black enterprises.
- Contributing to Socio-Economic development on an ongoing basis.
- Awarding University bursaries to previously disadvantaged students to study Civil Engineering.